Black November Competition T's & C's
1. The promoter of this competition is Banasons Trading t/a Brite Lighting with company registration number 2000/031109/23 and VAT registration number 4920189380 with business address 28 Great North Road, Benoni, 1501.
2. This competition is both in store and online, hosted by Brite Lighting & Electrical and runs from 01 November to 30 November 2021 and is open to South African citizens residing in South Africa only.
3. This competition stretches across 4 weeks with 1 of 3 Hampers to be won at the end of the 4-week period. The Hampers to be won are as follows:
- 2 x Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Machines
- 2 x Waco CCTV Camera Sets
- 1 x Rentech Jaguar Inverter Backup Kit
- Competition opens on 01 November 2021 @ 12:00
- Competition closes on 30 November 2021 @ 17:00
- Be 18 years or older
- Make a purchase of over R300 online on britelighting.co.za or in store at the physical address of 28 Great North Road, Benoni.
- Fill in an entry form in store or fill in your details when making an online purchase.
6. Online Winners will be randomly chosen by the third-party platform Brite Lighting & Electrical is making use of in order to run and manage this competition. Brite Lighting will not enter into any correspondence regarding the final decisions.
7. In store winners will be chosen through a random raffle draw. Brite Lighting will not enter into any correspondence regarding the final decisions.
8. Competition winners cannot win multiple prizes in this specific competition. Each winner can only win once.
9. The winners will be contacted via phone and email first and thereafter they will be announced on the Brite Lighting & Electrical Facebook & Instagram pages.
10. This competition is not available to any director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant to the promoter, or is so linked to the supplier of the goods or services that are connected with the competition.
11. Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
12. Competition Winners will be chosen on 1 December 2021 and will be published on Brite Lighting’s Social Media platforms by no later than 3 December 2021.
13. Competition winners will be contacted via call and/or email and it is the winner’s responsibility to provide Brite Lighting & Electrical with their applicable contact details and an address to which the prize can be delivered.
14. Only once the winner has provided all their correct details, will the prize be dispatched to the courier company responsible for delivering the prize.
15. Once dispatched, the courier company may take up to 5 business days to deliver the set prize.
16. Brite Lighting & Electrical does not take any responsibility for delays caused by competition winners and/or the courier company in order for winners to receive their prizes.
17. If the winners do not claim or respond to the news of their prize within 3 working days, they forfeit the prize and there will be a redraw.
18. The Organisers shall solely determine the specifications of the Competition Prize to be won and the Organisers’ decision is final.
19. Brite Lighting & Electrical reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
20. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
21. The entrants acknowledge that Brite Lighting & Electrical accepts no responsibility for any harm, damage, illness or injury that may occur as a result of claiming the prize.
22. The prize cannot be exchanged for the rand value of the item.
23. Entries reflected on Brite Lighting & Electrical’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
24. Participants and winner(s) absolve Brite Lighting & Electrical, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
25. The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Brite Lighting & Electrical and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants’ participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
26. The third-party platforms used to run this competition with are subject to their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. It is the entrant's responsibility to familiarise themselves with these terms and conditions and the applicable privacy policies.
27. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, at the Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
28. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
30. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
31. Banasons Trading t/a Brite Lighting reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the rules, terms and conditions of this competition at any time without prior notice and without liability.
32. Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Brite Lighting & Electrical must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
33. These terms and conditions are subject to change according to Brite Lighting & Electrical’s discretion.