Terms and Conditions | Brite Lighting & Electrical
Home > Terms and Conditions | Brite Lighting & Electrical
Terms and Conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services Brite Lighting & Electrical is a business in the lighting and electrical industry that retails and wholesales lighting and electrical products.
2. Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 working days and delivery confirmed by way of a waybill number with the used courier services.
3. Export restriction The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy The provision of goods and services by Brite Lighting & Electrical is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Brite Lighting & Electrical will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 0% administration fee.
6. Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
7. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for (Your Company) via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Brite Lighting & Electrical separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility Brite Lighting & Electrical takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Brite Lighting & Electrical chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
12. Variation Brite Lighting & Electrical may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information This website is run by Banasons Trading (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as Brite Lighting and with registration number 2000/031109/23 and Ahmed Bhana (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).