Insulated Ring Crimp Terminal Red 100PK
High-quality insulated crimp ring terminal; also known as a ring connector or cable lug. Ring crimp terminals are used for connecting an electrical cable or wire to a stud or a post on an electrical component such as a battery terminal.
This ring terminal is made from highly conductive copper and then tin-plated for maximum electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance once crimped onto a wire or cable this ring terminal will provide a secure and reliable electrical connection.
Features and Benefits
• Copper body material for high conductivity and easy crimping
• Tin plating for resistance to corrosion added strength and excellent conductivity
• Vinyl insulation for electrical insulation and terminal protection
• Colour coded insulation for easy identification of terminal size
• Expanded insulation entry for easy wire insertion
• Maximum operating temperature of 150°C
A complete range of pre-insulated terminals
High grade PVC insulation makes crimping easy whilst ensuring complete integrity of termination
VR indicates 'Vibration Resistant' - Extra copper within the crimp terminal (See spec sheet)
Red Insulation: Conductor size 0.5-1.5mm² / 22-16awg.
Blue Insulation: Conductor size 1.5-2.5mm² / 16-14awg.
Yellow Insulation: Conductor size 4.0-6.0mm² / 12-10awg.