20 Amp 12/24V PWM Charge Controller
Product Vendor : Brite Lighting
Availability : In Stock
Product SKU: S-PWM-20-SW
A solar charge controller plays an important role in prolonging the life of your solar battery. They protect batteries from the dangers of being overcharged and completely drained; both of which significantly reduce battery lifespan. The PWM charge controller is a good low cost solution for small systems; when solar cell temperature is moderate to high (between 45°C and 75°C).
- Load output with low battery voltage disconnect function.
- Lighting control function; one timer only.
- Two digit seven segment display for quick and easy setting of the load output functionality; including timer setting.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk; absorption; float); not programmable.
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
Shipping calculated at checkout
We courier out using The Courier Guy
Tracking code provided upon shipment
Delivery time once shipped: 1 - 3 Days
This product has 6 months warranty. If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the product having been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 30 days after delivery. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
Unwanted Goods: To be eligible for a return, a return must be logged within 7 days of delivery, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.Normal cancellations are not accepted; forced cancellations will incur a 15% restocking charge.
Customers also purchased these products